Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thing #5

I have to say that I absolutely love Google Reader!!! This is the first time that I have heard about RSS and Google Reader. I love browsing through the different stories and blogs, and then clicking on the ones that I want to actually read. It is really fun! I like the fact that I am receiving these sites on my computer and I can quickly access them. I can't wait to subscribe to a lot more sites that really interest me!!

I really liked some of the articles and blogs that I read. The one that interested me the most as an educator, was about how I could use a math game that was geared to the early grade levels on a smart board. I found this article to be very informative. It made me want to look more into it. I am already planning on how I could use this technology with my students during specific math lessons and as enrichment activities. I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Like you, I didn't know about RSS and Google Reader. I think I've just "scratched the surface", but it's already apparent that this will be a useful and powerful technology tool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Google Reader. Why haven't I heard of this before? I have enjoyed reading the articles that I have subscribed to on Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete